Happy Chinese New Year! ✨ We have some exciting news!
It may be the year of the Tiger 🐯 but the Dragons are coming back to race in St Neots this summer 🐉
Organised by St Neots Town Council, St Neots St Mary’s Rotary Club & St Neots Dragon Boat Team.
Why enter St Neots Charity Dragon Boat Race?
Help us to raise much needed funds for local charities
- No experience is necessary, all ages (16+) and fitness levels welcome (but participants must be able to swim)
- St Neots provides the premier race venue in the region, taking place alongside the picturesque Regatta Meadow
- St Neots is the only charity dragon boat event offering free training sessions for all entered crews
- Crew entry fees are lower than other regional charity races Cambridge, Milton Keynes and Peterborough
- A fun day out is guaranteed for competitors and spectators alike with plenty of bankside entertainment on offer including live race commentary, food stalls, licensed bar, children’s activities and more.